skip to main skip to sidebar

Friday, August 21, 2015

Ed Reich endorses Troy Ross for Supervisor

On August 25, Troy Ross will face former supervisor, Tommy Brodnax, in the run off for Jackson County Supervisor District 4. Troy Ross is encouraged about the upcoming election and is grateful to receive the endorsement from Ed Reich, former candidate for Jackson County Supervisor District 4. "Troy Ross is a good, honest man, but I ran against him because I think we can do better. Troy is the most conservative and best candidate left in this race. During the run off, I will be supporting Troy and I encourage you to do the same," said Ed Reich.

"Ed ran a great race. He studied the issues and believes the county can run more efficiently. I agree we can do better, and we will. Lauren and I appreciate his support and endorsement," said Ross. "I have a strong record as supervisor, and I'm running on it. This race is about who best can represent District 4, both north and south of I-10. I urge voters to compare my record and conduct as supervisor to my opponent, and the choice is clear."

Subscribe to my Newsletter by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites